In addition to being able to make a tax deduction for your charitable gift, the VSF provides a host of benefits in consideration for your support of the student-athletes at the University of Idaho.
Note: The Vandal Scholarship Fund does not manage the benefit fulfillment for individual Sport Clubs (ie. QB Club, Roundball Club, etc.). Those are managed through each club's coordinator.
Tax Deduction Information
- In accordance with Internal Revenue Service guidelines, a portion of your gift is tax deductible.
- Your tax deduction may be reduced by the value of benefits received.
- You will receive a gift receipt from the UI Foundation for your charitable contribution.
Also note that gifts that qualify you for premium/VSF donor seats are likely to be 80 percent deductible. Please consult your tax adviser to determine the tax implications of your donation.
Fiscal Year Information
- The University of Idaho and VSF operate on a fiscal year: July 1 - June 30.
- Donor benefits are determined by the total of receipted contributions to the VSF during that 12 month period.